mobistra, an Entrepreneurship Certification Program is the first Professional certification program under Government of Kerala partnering with its parent organization Strava Technologies & Rutronix. The program is led by experienced hands in the Industry as well as successful entrepreneurs and business professionals. Spend a week dipping your toes into the tech world and learn how to turn an idea into a product prototype.
A big idea is not enough. You need people to create it and people to buy into it. Your big idea needs a story. Stories full of Innovation. Innovation is taking what is not true in the present and making it the true in the future.
* Entrepreneurs who want to upgrade their business.
* Students who want to study more about Entrepreneurship.
* Team of Innovative Startups.
* Companies who want to create Intrapreneurs in their organisation.
* Manage creativity and innovation.
* Develop the skills of an in-tune leader.
* Build and maintain a talented, motivated team.
* Embrace "failure" and learn from it.
* Evaluate the scaling capacity of your organization.
* Build an organizational mindset of accountability and ownership.
* Use the physical work environment to encourage and reinforce positive behaviors.
* Enhance your ability to understand and predict the behavior of individuals in competitive situations.
* Improve your ability to analyze the negotiation situation.
* Develop a strategic plan to improve your ability to negotiate effectively.
* Develop confidence to face the critical situations.
* Build and present a business model for your own innovation.
* Analyze the business models of competitors and incumbents.
* Create and deliver value for your customers.
* Extract some of that value for your organization.
* Transfer technology ideas to market.
* Use the fundamentals of resource development, including talent and capital.
* Create a business model to successfully sell your idea.
* Think like a technology entrepreneur.
* Identify the determinants of earnings, cash flows, and shareholder value.
* Build a financial model to assess the value proposition for a product or investment.
* Analyze and optimize the sources and the importance of net working capital
* Value projects, firms and new ventures.
Interact & receive guidance from industry experts, investors, and founders of successful companies .
Business Model Development
Success Factor Identification
Marketing & Branding
Building a Legal Foundation
Introduction to Finance
Business Plan Development
Financial assistance and Valuations
|Health Care||Telecommunication||Media & Entertainment||Livelihood Industry||E-Commerce & Web Servies|
|Smart Home Technology/Automation||Wearable Technology||Robotics||Manufacturing||Food Processing|